Services - Wreckers, Rollbacks, Landoll & Refrigerated Trailers, and Air Bags!
Need Roadside Assistance? We Can Handle It!
At Don's Truck Towing & Truck Wash, Inc., we specialize in heavy-duty towing and recovery. Our drivers are certified and we have over 40 years experience towing vehicles and recovering wrecked tractor trailers and all types of equipment along Interstate 70, US 65, US 50, and all across the states.
At Don's Truck Towing & Truck Wash, Inc., we specialize in heavy-duty towing and recovery. Our drivers are certified and we have over 40 years experience towing truck and recovering wrecked tractor trailers and all types of equipment along Interstate 70, US 65, US 50, and all across the states.
We are an ICC-regulated towing service available throughout the lower 48 continental United States, offering towing from the smallest vehicle to the largest tractor trailer. We can tow you back to your home or to a local repair shop.
We will capably tow your heavy-duty equipment, upright overturned equipment, and make the heavy off-road extractions you need. And, if needed, we will even make another out-of-the-ordinary out-of-quarry or out-of-lake extraction.
(NOTE: There is an extra step required for 2023 from FMCSA.)
1. Go to your local license office and pass the written test.
2. At your local office, obtain a hard-copy permit.
3. There is a two week waiting period to be able to get an appointment after you have your permit. During that period of time, you need to go to tpr.fmcsa.dot.gov to find an Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT) course. You have to complete this course online and obtain a certificate before we can give you an appointment.
4. Call us and give us the following information:
~ Name as on driver's license.
~ Address and phone number.
~ Birth date
~ Permit number and license number.
5. To go through our program, you must first know how to drive a truck and trailer. We will review the test they will give you at the Highway Patrol office and go over everything you need to succeed.
6. We call the state office and make your appointment. Allow 7.5 hours for the entire program.